Create Forms, Articles, Document Downloads and Basic Web Pages Easily. No Plugins Required!
FlipperSD has over 15 built-in website section types. Website administrators can easily create a form, geo map pages to show different branch location or a basic web page with just a few clicks. The best part, no plugins required to maintain or learn, everything is built-in!
Add new section screen
View Built-In Section Types
- Dynamic Site Map
- Basic HTML Page
- Photo Gallery
Various section types
Blogs & Articles
Press releases, articles, product overviews, how-to's; these are just some of the types of items that can be displayed using FlipperSD’s robust Articles feature. You can utilize the enhanced tagging features which included keyword and the usage of icons to organize your articles by categories and descriptive topics.
Assign articles (2)
Example page view
Example page view with text
Role Based Permissions
Grow Your Business Online with Enterprise Level E-Commerce Tools and Expert Support
The easy-to-use FlipperSD e-commerce features provide everything you need to run and operate a successful online business. From secure online payments to unlimited products, scale and grow your business easily. FlipperSD e-commerce partners also receive unparallel customer support from industry experts.
Add new attribute template
Add new coupon
Add new order status
View Online Store Features
- Unlimited products with up to five custom attributes (size, color, etc.)
- You can set products to be allowed for purchase, display only or set them as inactive (do not display)
- Want to have your products online but want visitors to request quotes for your products? No problem! Generate online store leads that go directly to your sales team.
- Easily import products from Excel format
- Easily duplicate products to create new products
- Multiple images per product with light box image display
- Product can display cost, price, retail price, sale price, and tax
- Track inventory for products and product variations
- Export Products to CSV
- Export Orders to CSV
- Create unlimited web content pages (basic content pages, forms, articles/blogs, etc.)
- Accept online payments securely with Authorize.net and PayPal
- Offer approved customers the ability to pay using a purchase order
- Ability to create attributes templates and assign them to multiple productsAttributes with dependencies (if they select small size, next attribute can only be a certain set of options, i.e. blue, red)
- Set your shipping methods to charge by weight, a fixed cost or allow free shipping
- Collect on Delivery and in-store pickup
- Multiple sales tax rates (by state)
- Creation of custom order confirmation page, add your own logo and message
- Order status emails can be easily customized
- HTML editable descriptions
- Multiple product descriptors including plain text, html, file attachment
- Administrators can view order history with quick search of today, yesterday, this week, last week, this month, last month, all, custom date range
- Cart progress breadcrumbs
- Fully customize your online store with HTML and CSS
View Customer Account Features
- Can save products in their custom created Wishlist
- Can have multiple bill to and ship to addresses
- Can view their purchase history from their account profile
- Can check order status
- Can view order shipping status
View Online Store Conversion Tools
- Run promotions, create your own discount coupons and codes that can be limited to a certain number of use or time period before they expire
- SEO tools to optimize your product pages for search engine organic rankings and listings
- Upsell with the related products enhanced tagging feature
- Site speed with Microsoft Azure Cloud platform and industry best tools
- Integrate your social channels
Event Registration & Management
List all upcoming events, which can be displayed in multiple formats. The default format is the List View. This view lists all the events added from soonest to most distant. On a separate page, a list of all the Past Events for the Section are available. Other views available include the Calendar Day View, Calendar Week View, and Calendar Month View. You can set a start date and time and an end date and time for every entry.
You can also set an event to automatically display itself on a date and to remove itself as well. There is a variety of options when adding an event including hyperlinks and thumbnails images. Event Registration module can be turned on for individual events.
Registrants page view
Add new member
Add new member (2)
Create new membership
View All Event Registration & Management Features
- Event RSVP printable list for recording attendance
- Maintain Event History with Registration and Attendance Reporting
- Collect payments for event registration
- Member Profile will list Event Registration history
- Member Profile will list Attendance History for that Member
- Post Event Survey
- Integration with optional Membership Manager Module
- Membership Integration throughout the FlipperSD site.
- Membership Dashboard that displays total members, pending memberships, aged renewals, recent renewals, and members by type and more.
Whether you need a simple contact form or a complex registration form, FlipperSD makes building forms easy. You can set the e-mails that need to be notified when a form is submitted through your website as well as the content within the confirmation of form submission. The best part, no plugins are required to get this functionality working on your website.
Add new field
Check Box List
Drop down list
The SEO Maximizer analyzes your pages to help you make the appropriate updates to optimize all content for better search engine rankings. Streamline the copywriting process with the guidelines provided for your title tag, meta descriptions, links, image ALT tags and copy. The SEO Maximizer also allows for analysis of keyword(s) you are trying to organically rank on. The SEO Maximizers utilizes the latest Google SEO Guidelines and integrates with Google Analytics and Google Search Console. Every FlipperSD website comes with SEO Maximizer basic, upgrades are available to the Standard, Pro and ProPlus versions which include additional SEO tools and data.
GEO Maps with Google Maps Integration
Enhance your website with a GEO Map powered by Google Maps. Make it easy for visitors to know where all your locations are, the Geo Map feature also provides a directions link to each location.
Banners, Ads and Sliders
Create sliders or simple image ads to display on your whole website or certain pages via FlipperSD’s Banner feature. The Banner feature is great when you are trying to promote an event, sale or a new product. If you prefer a slider and/or ad only display for a certain period, you can easily schedule when it publishes and unpublishes with just a few clicks.
Create new HTML advertisement
Create new image advertisement
Image ads editor